Monday 5 March 2012

I'm Back!

I feel it is necessary to explain why it has been such a long time since I last updated this blog. Unfortunately during the Christmas holidays I had health problems and was denied medical permission to travel from Guernsey back to Winchester.

Finally, after missing six weeks of the semester, I was given permission to travel back to Winchester to continue with my studies. Travelling was difficult and upon arrival in Winchester I had to go straight to A&E but I am now back on track to continue with my course and will hopefully be keeping my blog updated from this point onwards!

Needless to say I have a lot of work to catch up on so the following posts will be back dated as I get up to date on my critical reflections of WINOL, HCJ and continue with my column. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment