Wednesday 21 September 2011

Year Two!


Next week I will be starting my second year at Winchester studying journalism and after a long summer off I have to say I am looking forward to it. Last week I bought the Oxford dictionary of philosophy so I think it is safe to say that I have my University head back on!

This year along side studying the history and context of journalism I have also been given the role of a feature writer for WINOL. I am really looking forward to writing because it is my goal in life to be a writer and last year I got a bit bogged down with the broadcast side of journalism rather than the writing.

As you can see it has been a number of months since I last posted on here but as of today I will be updating regularly so keep looking on here for a variety of posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment