Sunday 6 February 2011

Blogs

After my tutorial today, I was instructed to look at blogs from other journalism students not only in the UK but from all around the world. I started searching for blogs and the first one I came across was an Americab post about how journalists need to be able to work with new media in order to keep up with a technologically advancing world. I thought that this was particularly apt because there I was searching for blogs from journalism students, only to find a post about how journalism students need to be able to do things such as blog!

Here is the link to the post, and my comment:

http://mediachannel.org/blog/2010/02/journalism-students-on-the-future-of-media-video/comment-page-1/#comment-19157

After looking at that blog I started searching for other journalism sudents' views on new media and came across a blog post entitled "To Tweet or Not To Tweet" posted December 2010 by an American journalism student.

Here is the link to the post and my comment:

http://www.juliekinzeramericanportfolio.com/blog/?p=103#comment-209

I think that reading the blogs of other journalism students has been beneficial because it has allowed me to evaluate which posts receive a large number of comments, and which ones are left relatively unread!

No comments:

Post a Comment